You’ll never guess what I did all day.
Pie. Turkey, stuffing, and gravy too (those are the parts I helped most with) but we didn’t get any pictures of the meal other than the pie! Whoops.
Things I am thankful for in no particular order:
- I took my hat off of the needles in preparation to rip the whole thing out and put it on to show my mom how small it was… and it fits on my head! That yarn is stretchier than I expected.
- My husband quit smoking a little over a year ago and has been totally smoke free!
- My children didn’t drive me completely insane today, they only tried. Also, they both tasted new things at dinner and enjoyed them.
- My parents hosted us yet again and my mom and I put together a delicious spread (if I must say myself) and my mom saved my pie crust when I thought it was hopeless! It turned out to be delicious.
- On a grander scale: I am grateful for my family and their continued good health and for my own baby steps towards real employment again in the past year.
I hope everyone had an equally delicious Thanksgiving!