Happy Thanksgiving to those of my readers who celebrate this most delicious holiday!
What I am thankful for (in no particular order):
- Not cutting more of my thumb while chopping onions for stuffing.
- America’s Test Kitchen’s foolproof pie crust recipe.
- Stefan being able (and willing!) to walk 2.5 miles with my mom and me.
- Niels’ love of various games that I also enjoy.
- The fact that Erik hasn’t smoked for two weeks!
- Cooking with my mom.
- That my Dad is the world’s most appreciative audience for said cooking.
- My friends everywhere.
I hope you all had a wonderful day!