My Bombshell is so close to being done. I am working on the neckband, but I don't have enough yarn to bind off, so I need to go back a row (I added extras) and start the bind off again. bummer. It does have edgings on the sleeves, though, so that's progress! I took it in to Purlescence today to show Sandi how I was doing, since she helped me change the back shaping. She oohed and aahed for me.
Speaking of Purlescence, I also attended Amy Singer's No Sheep workshop today. It was quite informative, as I knew it would be! On Amy's recommendation, I bought one ball of Pima-Tencel to do the GKY thing with to see if I think it will work for Lift and Separate from Big GIrl Knits. I'm still itching to knit some silk into Annie Modesitt's silk corset and some linen into the lotus blossom tank from a recent issue of Interweave Knits. So many projects, so little time.