I love that at this point I can actually put Rogue on. The sleeves are still not attached and I just picked up for the hood (after I took the pictures) but I can put it on easily and see that it's going to fit. This may be a turning point in my sweater knitting: the first sweater I've knit for myself that I've completed because it actually fit in progress!
The only bad news is that I'm fairly certain it won't be wearable in public by this weekend for Stitches. I had given up on having the zipper in but at this point it seems unlikely that I will even get the hood knitted and the sleeves sewn in. I certainly won't if I sit here and write about it rather than knitting!