I am working on this becoming my knitting blog. I suppose the first step is to introduce myself, although I assume most of the people who end up reading this will come because they know me from elsewhere. If you don't, here's the low-down:
- I am in my mid-thirties.
- I am married to Erik.
- I have two sons, Niels who is 4 years and change and Stefan who is 8 months old.
- We live in the San Francisco Bay Area, in California.
And now, the knitting low-down:
- I am allergic to wool, although sometimes I like to deny it, as my friend Kristi has noticed.
- I may or may not be allergic to other mammal fibers, like alpaca and cashmere, but I hope not.
- I started knitting for Niels when he was about 1 year old.
- I have knit sweaters for Niels and Stefan but have not yet sucessfully knit one for myself.
- Not for lack of trying.
- I tend to have too many projects going at once, but who doesn't?
So that's it. Welcome to my non-wool knitting world. Enjoy!